topbella

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

i'm BACK!!

SoRRy for didn update 4 such a long time...

2010 has past n i'm kinda lazy to update my blog...
For the past few months, many things has changed...
1st, my hair style!!
before
after...

Many ppl ask me, 
Y u wanna cut ur hair??
wat makes u so sad until need to cut till so short?!

haha...
its bcoz.....

TONI&GUYS Hairshow la....
i'm invited by my bro's friend, a model also..
n its my 1st time being a MODEL!!! 
i can't believe it, i'm given a chance to do so^^
Such a memorable opportunity..
he's the model... William
Kate + Me
Haikal + Me

.....
below is some of my 1st haircut photos


 then
2nd time haircut...


For this haircut, i've gone for a photo shooting at studio
by Lovely Hamster~ Diana





Well, thats all for 2010...Bye =D


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Carmen *(^-^)* U can call me lame car ,car car, panda or watever u like... I'm fun,lame,funny,stubborn,friendly n i love arts n music...