topbella

Tuesday, September 20, 2011


Its 19th June 2011 and its been six months since we've been together...
Raymen+Carmond

On the eve of our anniversary...
I ask him out as usual
We dun know where to go n he drive me to
Bandar Bukit Tinggi, Klang...
We had dinner at Vivo n watch movie"大武生"
I bought a gift box to put his present 
We folded the gift box n i place the present inside...
I lied him thats for my bro....
Then we watch movie...
After that we went to Look Out Point
I tot he remember it was our anniversary.. haha
After 12am I gave the present to him which he so shock 
n he couldn't believe its for him <3

Its the 1st time i'm giving him a suprise 
and i only realise that giving ur loves one a suprise is also not an easy job...
thats why i'm so touch that he did gave me a lot of suprise last time...
I'm so in love with you, Raymond Yim <3













Its not easy to maintain a relationship n overcome all the problems that occur after long time together
but 

I'm truly blessed that we could make it this far =)
I also hope our relationship will goes further till the end of the world..
Love ya~ <3<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Carmen *(^-^)* U can call me lame car ,car car, panda or watever u like... I'm fun,lame,funny,stubborn,friendly n i love arts n music...